Chain Pulley Block
Quality assured & designed for heavy-duty performance
Chain Pulley Block
Manual hoists, also known as Chain Pulley Blocks, are a proven solution for heavy load management. Widely used across industries with lifting needs, this product works on the principle of a chain coiled on two wheels in chain blocks.
Whether it’s a factory, construction site or warehouse, this versatile product fits in perfectly at any facility. Simple usage, wide applicability and robust design make it a must have in the industry.
Chain pulley blocks are heavy-duty and have been designed to offer maximum durability and load-bearing capacity for extensive usage applications. With capacities ranging from 0.5t to 50t, the product range offers quite a flexibility to choose from.
- A wide range of capacities facilitates a wide of range of application
- Prominent sectors include Metals & Metal Processing, Engineering (Heavy/Light), Infrastructure, Mining, Food Processing and Pharmaceuticals, Defence, Petro-chemicals, Power (All Types), Automobile and Ancillary products, Steel, Agriculture and all other material handling industries.
- Can easily simplify the work done by manual labor
- Fits well in industries where heavy load-lifting is required or with assembly line function.
- Lever Hoists in particular can be used to position pipelines etc.
- Pulling Lifting Machines are used to pull rail wagons, fishermen ship into repair shops etc.
- Chain Pulley Blocks and Ratchet Lever Hoists can be used to lift loads vertically without any need for electrical connections
- Pulling Lifting Machines help with moving loads both vertically as well as horizontally.
- Trolleys help in cross directional movement of loads when mounted along a manual hoist.
3-Tech Cranes & Lifts is a emergent and rising company in the field of Cranes and Lifts. We are focused in Design and Engineering, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, plastic industries etc.